polyethylene wax content is basically a variety of organic matter that is solid at room temperature, but becomes liquid when exposed to higher temperatures.
The chemical composition of polyethylene wax is very complex and one of the main sources of its production is oil. Polyethylene wax has one or more similar molecules, and their molecular weights vary.They shrink as the temperature decreases and expand with increasing temperature
Applications of polyethylene wax content
polyethylene wax uses :
– Production of plastic and injection products
– Packaging of food and dairy products
– Production of water and sewage pipes and gas pressure pipes
– Polyethylene wax is used as a waterproofing agent in the production of wood composite boards such as MDF, chipboard, OSB boards and other wood products.
– Polyethylene wax is used in making different types of candles. There are different types of candles, and today candles are not just used for lighting. Many of the candles that are produced have a decorative aspect.
– Polyethylene wax is used to produce chlorinated paraffin, which is a flame retardant and inhibitor in PVC pipes. It is also used in metalworking liquids and other lubricants.
– Refined wax polyethylene is non-toxic and is used in many food, cosmetic and health products.
This type of wax is widely used in the cosmetics industry and in products such as moisturizers and sunscreens.
– Polyethylene wax is one of the main and important materials of rubber tires and is used to protect tires and prevent cracking in various types of tires.
This material creates a protective layer between the rubber surface and the air.
– The use of this material in the polishing of wooden floors, which is to protect the floors, dates back many years. The polyethylene wax in the polish slows down the infiltration of air and moisture into the flooring, thus prolonging the life of the flooring and making it wear out later.
– Oral polyethylene wax is used to polish all kinds of fruits and citrus fruits. The substance is sprayed on the fruit to give it a better appearance and prevent it from oxidizing. It is also added to some cheeses to prevent them from drying out.
– Oral waxes are also used in crayons and crayons, and because they are non-toxic, they are not dangerous to consumers, especially children.
Cheap Polyethylene wax content in bulk for sale
The solvent with polyethylene wax evaporates in several stages and finally enters the special container as molten. After this step, the polyethylene wax is poured on a large metal side that is half full of water to cool and wax. Polyethylene wax is one of the most valuable products, its production is very high and its production rate in petrochemical complexes is more than 10,000 tonsyear polyethylene wax price And the price of this wax varies. And you can find pe wax applications in internet.