Top quality polyethylene wax types for sale can be purchased in bulk from reputable stores and reputable agencies. Buying these products in bulk will save you money. Join us for more information on this type of product.
A complete buying guide about polyethylene wax types
we must collect information about these pe wax tds such as properties, applications and Features
Physical and chemical properties: As a lubricant, which has constant chemical property and good electrical property. it has good compatibility with polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl acetate (PVA), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ethylene-propylene-Diene monomer (EPDM), butyl rubber.
Application are as follow::
- coloring masterbatch.
- It is lubricant for the processing of PVC pipe processing which improving the hardness of the plastic, smoothing of the surface, and high degree of plasticization.
- It can be used for dispersing printing inks and oil paints to make the presswork shiny and three-dimensional.
- In the processing types of holt-melting adhesive.
- Widely used for floor wax, car wax, polishing wax, candles … and other related wax productions, which improving the melting point, quality wax products and surface glossness
Features are as follow:
- White powdery, lumpy, or a flaky, non-toxic product, the concentrated distribution of molecular weight, specific gravity about 0.9 with high softening point, but low melting viscosity.
- It has good dispersion and fluidity, good electrical property and demoulding property, even with good light resistance and chemical resistance properties. It is soluble with polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl acetate, ethylpropyl rubber, butyl rubber, etc.
- The solubility is lower with polymethylmethacrylate, polystyrene, ABS, PVC, etc. It is soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons
Cheapest brand of polyethylene wax to buy
polyethylene waxes are produced by one of three methods:
- direct polymerization of ethylene (can include -monomers co also)
- thermal degradation of the high molecular weight polyethylene resin
- recovery of low molecular weight fractions of high molecular weight production of the resin.
Each production technique generates products with slightly different properties. key properties of low weight molecular polyethylene waxes are viscosity, density and melting point.
Polyethylene waxes produced by degradation or recovery from polyethylene resin streams contain very low molecular weight materials that must be removed to prevent volatilization and potential fire risk during use.
polyethylene waxes manufactured by this method are usually stripped of low molecular weight fractions to produce a flash point> 500 ° F (> 260 ° C). Many polyethylene resin plants produce a low molecular weight flow often referred to as a low wax polymer (LPW).
LPW is refined and contains volatile oligomers, corrosive catalyst and can contain other foreign objects and water. Refining LPW to produce a polyethylene wax involves removing the oligomer and hazardous catalyst.
There are too many producers of pe waxes such as polyethylene wax msds on the market now , and many companies find it difficult to choose good products when choosing products. cheap and best brands available in wholesalers. you can buy these products in bulk through this site. just contact to our expert sale.